The professional world relies on Microsoft Outlook for sending, receiving and organising their emails. But this is only part of what it offers. With just a few clicks—and the necessary know-how—you’re able to use Outlook to manage your diary, keep track of your contacts, plan meetings, attendees and locations and ever so much more … This course introduces you to various features that will prove invaluable.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know even the finest points of array formulas;
- You integrate user-defined functions into your files;
- Your toolbox includes the techniques used to create dashboards.
You would like to know the basics of Microsoft Outlook.
You know how to use Windows.
- Composing and sending emails;
- Layout options;
- Other options;
- Saving draft emails;
- Answering and forwarding an email;
- Creating and inserting a signature;
- ‘Message box’ and ‘Out of office’ assistants.
- Cancelling appointments;
- Sharing the diary with other users;
- Viewing another diary.