- Mo 19 Oct '20 09:00 - 17:00
Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
Imagine being so well organised, you find any information you need in the blink of an eye and know exactly what tasks you have to do—whether they’re for today or next week. From using obscure functions to combining components and efficiently organising your work, this course turns you into an Outlook expert.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You work efficiently, making the most of the features in Outlook.
- You combine different Outlook ‘components’ whenever it suits your needs to do so.
- Your refined Outlook searches immediately deliver the information or email threads you are looking for.
You wish to improve your knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and/or work more efficiently.
You have completed the ‘Outlook: basic’ course (578FA) or have the equivalent knowledge or experience.
- The Outlook environment: reminders;
- .pst file management and folders;
- Quick actions;
- Instant searches;
- Rule management;