- We 7 Oct '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Th 8 Oct '20 09:00 - 17:00
As a functional analyst, you are the link between two parties: the expert who requests an IT solution to put their knowledge into, and the IT department that builds customised IT solutions. You set up the project and start it moving in the right direction. In this intensive course, you work with a case that requires you to immediately put theory into practice.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You analyse information and map out the project. You accomplish this with the use of various models and techniques.
- You respond to the requests of both parties, avoiding misunderstandings.
- Is there a difference of opinion? You look for the cause and find a suitable solution.
You are starting out as a functional analyst or are interested in doing so.
- Introduction to functional analysis and the competencies of the functional analyst.
- Data modelling.
- Functional analysis with Unified Modelling Language.
- Functional analysis in agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Techniques for understanding functional requirements.