- Th 26 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
There’s a reason why Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet in the world: it’s designed to help you work more quickly, efficiently and effectively. Of course, to truly tap into the awesome power of Excel, you need to know more than the basics. With this course on PivotTables, you add one of the most impressive and useful functions to your toolbox.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You create and modify PivotTables without a second thought;
- You know how to apply or change settings to make your PivotTables analyse and report the data you need to see;
- You feel comfortable and confident creating and using PivotTables.
You regularly work with PivotTables.
You have a relatively strong basic knowledge of Excel.
- Creating a PivotTable;
- PivotTable formatting;
- Modifying and grouping data;
- Adding a second sequence of values;
- The ‘Show values as’ tool;
- Filtering and sorting;
- Custom formulas, calculated fields and items;
- PivotTables based on multiple source tables;
- Conditional formatting in a PivotTable;
- PivotTable options;
- Field settings.