Microsoft Excel offers an incredibly varied number of functions and features that range from basic to highly specialised. Our different courses are aimed at helping you discover each of its secrets. Learn how to use Excel PivotTablesTM—an incredibly powerful tool for analysing data and reporting—to summarise, sort, group, reorganise and process your data.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You create pivot tables using whichever method is most suitable for your data and how you want to show it;
- You add fields, columns or rows to your pivot tables with just a few clicks;
- You change the style, format or layout of your pivot table to make sure your data stands out for maximum effect.
You can find full details of the programme consisting of 14 Excel modules on our website.
You want to improve your knowledge or ability in Excel.
Depending on the module.
- Introduction to pivot tables and Excel PivotTablesTM;
- The model;
- Hiding rows or columns;
- A report filter;
- What to do if the data in the list changes;
- Excel PivotTablesTM formatting;
- Changing the layout of Excel PivotTablesTM;
- Grouping data;
- Adding fields to a source table;
- Adding or deleting a (second) sequence of values;
- Showing values;
- Showing details;
- Pivot charts and Excel PivotChartsTM;