Microsoft Excel offers an incredibly varied number of functions and features that range from basic to highly specialised. Our different courses are aimed at helping you discover each of its secrets. In this course you learn how to format a range of cells based upon certain criteria.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know how to create, apply and remove different elements of conditional formatting in a few quick clicks;
- You add data to a cell and it immediately appears with the formatting you want;
- You make the most important information in your worksheets stand out, ready to be analysed in a glance.
You can find full details of the programme consisting of 14 Excel modules on our website.
You want to improve your knowledge or ability in Excel.
Depending on the module.
- Introduction to conditional formatting;
- Conditionally format a selection using a fill colour;
- Conditional formatting for a Top 10;
- Conditional formatting using data bars;
- Conditional formatting using colour scales;
- Conditional formatting using icon sets;
- Conditional formatting based on a formula;
- Conditional formatting in a pivot table;
- Deleting conditional formatting;
- Priority rules for conditional formatting;
- Avoiding overload;