Your clients expect you to optimise the functioning of their businesses, no matter what the underlying problems or issues may be. This course gives you the insight, theory and skills you require to meet these expectations.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know the core elements of a business analysis;
- You anticipate, identify and translate the needs of your clients into useful solutions;
- You have a variety of techniques at your disposal, allowing you to select the most suitable one for the task at hand.
You are a junior business analyst or business architect, or are interested in business analysis.
There are no prerequisites for this training course.
- The purpose of business analysis;
- The skills required by business analysts;
- Planning a business analysis;
- Collecting information;
- Modelling—Processes, data, roles, requirements, etc.;
- Validating results;
- Reporting and presentation.